Forum Teoretycy Strona Główna Teoretycy
...nawet w kapeluszu dojrzą słonia pożartego przez węża

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

SEO

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Teoretycy Strona Główna -> Od i do admina
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
pubseo

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 03, 2019 10:30    Temat postu: SEO Odpowiedz z cytatem

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. The term excludes the purchase of paid placement, referring only to the improvement of unpaid results (known as "natural" or "organic" results).

SEO is performed because a website will receive more visitors from a search engine the higher the website ranks in the search engine results page (SERP). These visitors can then be converted into customers. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. SEO differs from local search engine optimization in that the latter is focused on optimizing a business' online presence so that its web pages will be displayed by search engines when a user enters a local search for its products or services. The former instead is more focused on national or international searches.

As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, the computer programmed algorithms which dictate search engine behavior, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines, and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content, modifying HTML, and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic. By May 2015, mobile search had surpassed desktop search.

PubSeo
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Maj 03, 2019 10:30    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
arena

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 11, 2020 13:19    Temat postu: Nice Condos Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thank you for your posts. Indeed SEO optimization for website is very important, whether it is on-page or off-page. I have been learning and reading into SEO and have implemented them on some of my sites... and it have moved up in google ranking over a period of time. Interesting but can be very challenging at times when it come to deep technical terms....

Well, these are some of the sites I have done. Enjoy... 

Amber Park
Affinity at Serangoon
Parc Esta
The Florence Residences
The Jovell
Riverfront Residences
Treasure at Tampines
Jadescape
One Pearl Bank
Parc Clematis
Avenue South Residence
Meyer Mansion
Midtown Bay
Leedon Green
RoyalGreen
Sengkang Grand Residences
Midwood
The Avenir
Van Holland
Verticus
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lut 11, 2020 13:19    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Teoretycy Strona Główna -> Od i do admina Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: